Commitment to Sustainability by Krylon®
At Krylon®, we are committed to minimizing the environmental impact of our business activities throughout our laboratories, manufacturing facilities and distribution systems.
Although virtually all products impact the environment, we are continually looking for new ways to develop, manufacture, and market products that reduce our environmental footprint. Examples of Krylon’s commitment to the environment include:
- Using sustainable raw materials, like soy and sunflower oil in many of our paints
- Reducing solvent use so the vapors emitted in the atmosphere are more environmentally friendly.
- Improving manufacturing processes to produce less waste
- Implementing energy efficient solutions in our plants and factories
- Streamlining distribution to conserve fuel, energy and natural resources