Where to buy

2011 Krylon® Clear Choice Art Scholarship Winners

This year the judging was extremely difficult because of all of the quality work entered for our scholarship program. Over 100 applications were sent in for consideration, and we are pleased to announce the five winners of the 2011 scholarship below.

The five scholarship recipients received $1,000 scholarships to the college of their choice, as well as a package of Krylon® artist products. The scholarship recipients’ high school art programs also received $500 grants and Krylon artist products, from which multiple students will benefit. Also, ten additional students received Krylon product packages valued at $120 each, and their high school art programs received product packages valued at $300 each.

2011 Krylon Clear Choice Art Scholarship Recipients

Learn more about each Krylon Clear Choice Art Scholarship Recipient by clicking on the student’s name below.

Isaac Smith

Isaac Smith

College: Kendall College of Art & Design
Grand Rapids, MI

Art is what I turn to, to relieve the stress in my life and to escape from the difficulties and pressures that I face.
Julia Lerner

Julia Lerner

College: Arcadia University Honors College
Glenside, PA

Music and art, together, form the fabric of who I am.
Anthony Lopez

Anthony Lopez

College: Savannah College of Art & Design
Savannah, GA

Having the ability to express myself through emotion, past experiences, and moments captured in time makes it worth my time to make art.
Malliccaaii Green

Malliccaaii Green

College: Indiana University-Purdue University
Indianapolis, IN

For me, art is my destiny, because for me these opportunities gave me the confidence and motivation to succeed.
Chloe Fennell

Chloe Fennell

College: John Brown University
Siloam Springs, AR

Visual art cannot be explained away; art is the way that an individual feels when they see something.

2011 Krylon Clear Choice Art Scholarship Product Recipients

• Ji Hye Lee – Otis College of Art & Design
  • Avital Burg – New York Studio School
  • Kinzie Davis – Butte Community College
  • Laura Yelavich – San Jose University
  • Connor Lynch – Rhode Island School of Design
  • Dang Khoa Vo – Dawson College
  • Ji Yoon Kim – North Lake College
  • Jean-Lub Lindsay – Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts
  • Marina Ilic – Ringling College of Art & Design
  • Danielle Glover – University of Georgia

Krylon Clear Choice Art Scholarship Application Information

CLICK HERE to learn more about the Krylon Clear Choice Art Scholarship and obtain a copy of the 2020 application form.