Kitchen Island and Chairs
Invite the color of crystal clear waters into your dining décor.
- Krylon® ColorMaster Paint + Primer
- Gloss Bahama Sea #53549
- Satin Leather Brown #53566
- Kitchen Island — wood cabinet base
- Island chairs
- Rag or tack cloth
- Drop cloth
- Set up a spray area by covering work area with a drop cloth. Make sure it is a well-ventilated area.
- Remove cabinet doors and hardware from island base.
- Prep surface of island cabinet base including doors and chairs by washing thoroughly to remove dirt and oils. Allow to dry.
- Sand any rough areas, if necessary. Wipe down island cabinet base, doors and chairs to remove dust and particles on the surface.
- Apply even coats of paint in a side-to-side motion. We used Krylon ColorMaster Paint + Primer Leather Brown on the cabinet base and doors; Bahama Sea on the Chairs.
- Recoat until island cabinet base, doors and chairs are completely covered.
- Allow paint to dry completely before attaching doors to cabinet front and using chairs.